Customer Support Agent – Thailand & South-East Asia
HotelTime Bangkok office take care of sales and support customers in Thailand and other countries in South-East Asia.
Due to the dynamic ongoing growth, we are looking for a new colleague for our team in the position of Customer Support Agent.
- Experience in hotel operation (preferably at the Front Desk)
- Experience with property management system software
- Fluent in Thai and English language (spoken & written)
- Computer skills (PMS, MS Office) and willingness to learn
- Very good communication skills (with customers as well as within the team)
- Training & explanatory abilities
- Desire to learn about new technologies
- Pro-active and customer oriented
Duties and responsibilities:
- Learn to use and eventually master HotelTime web applications
- Independently look and recommend potential improvements to existing customers
- Support existing customers in Thailand and SE Asia
- Training of system users on regular and adhoc basis
- Work closely with and report to HotelTime offices in Bangkok and overseas
- Cover customer support duties at weekends and public holidays (on rota basis)
What we offer:
- Position in a modern international tech company with a potential to grow within the team
- Flexible working hours and partial (or full) home office.
- Performance based salary system
- 5-days working week
- 15 days of annual leave + days off on Thai national holidays
- Company laptop, travel, telephone and meal allowance on business trips
Applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.