News —— 18.7.2018 —— 2 reading minutes
Sales representative – South East Asia
HotelTime Bangkok office take care of sales and support customers in Thailand and other countries in South-East Asia.
Due to the dynamic ongoing growth, we are looking for a new colleague for our team in the position of Sales Representative with the start from the beginning of February 2023.
- Min. 2 years of experience in hospitality or travel tech business
- Min. 2 years of experience with property management software
- Fluent in Thai and English (spoken & written)
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Target oriented, pro-active and self-confident
- Well organized in planning strategies to hit objectives
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for sales activities in the region of South East Asia region
- Creating new sales opportunities
- Regular follow up on existing leads
- Attending business meetings and products presentations
- Developing relationship with partners
- Participating in sales and marketing projects
- Sharing customer support duties in the early phase after start at the position
- Working closely with HotelTime Bangkok team
- Regular fulfillment of monthly targets
What we offer:
- Position in a modern international tech company with a potential to grow within the team
- Exciting job role including business trips to Thailand holiday destinations
- Flexible working hours and partial (or full) home office.
- Performance based salary system
- 5-days working week
- 15 days of annual leave + days off on Thai national holidays
- Company laptop, travel, telephone and meal allowance on business trips
Applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.